HEALTH IMPACTS OF FORMALDEHYDE
- Respiratory distress
- Asthma & allergy attacks
- Eye soreness & redness
- Skin rash
SOURCES OF FORMALDEHYDE
- Building materials, hardwood plywood, particle & fiberboard
- Household products such as glues, fabrics, paints & lacquers
- Preservatives in medicines, cosmetics & fabric softeners
- Emissions from gas stoves or kerosene space heaters
- Textiles, curtains, bedding & furniture
- Fertilizers and pesticides
- Cigarette and cigar smoke
**Our qualified team offers continuous support and solutions throughout the entire process!
Includes all lab fees, shipping costs, and sampling media.
INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT & INSTRUMENT RENTAL
Everything needed to conduct one indoor air sample for Formaldehyde.
*yogi sampling instrument rental fee is included in the price.
FORMALDEHYDE INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT
Assess indoor air for formaldehyde.
*yogi sampling instrument sold separately.
Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable gas at room temperature and has a strong odor. Exposure to formaldehyde may cause adverse health effects.
We’re all exposed to small amounts of formaldehyde in the air that has off-gassed from products like composite wood, but only recently has the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) set limits on formaldehyde.
In fact, in 2018 various articles allege that the EPA is withholding a report indicating that Americans inhale enough formaldehyde to increase the risk of developing leukemia and other illnesses.