Two ways to test your indoor environment
Test completely - get 25% off during our summer sale!
The yogi air and water quality test is the ONLY product that tests for mold, allergens, radon, lead, asbestos, formaldehyde and VOCs in air, and lead and copper in water in one complete kit. Plus, you can perform annual testing with the reusable instrument. All lab and shipping fees are included.
Mix and match!
With the yogi rental program, you can assess your indoor air and water quality for just the contaminants you're most concerned with. Simply rent a yogi for $40 and add on individual tests to assess what may be causing or contributing to acute or long-term health issues. All lab and shipping fees are included.
Sources of formaldehyde in air
- Building materials, hardwood plywood, particleboard, fiberboard, insulation
- Household products such as glues, fabrics, paints, lacquers and paper products
- Preservatives in medicines, cosmetics, dishwashing liquids and fabric softeners
- Emissions from unvented gas stoves or kerosene space heaters
- Fertilizers and pesticides
- Cigarette smoke
Health effects of formaldehyde exposure
The EPA is currently researching what exposure levels may pose issues to our health, such as:
- Burning, itchy eyes
- Throat irritation
- Skin rashes
- Some types of cancers