Live Pure’s Savvy Inspector Program
Joining is easy. Benefits are plentiful.
What does it mean to be a savvy home inspector?
The Live Pure Savvy Inspector Program strategy is simple. It is designed to help you:
- Increase revenue with every inspection
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Provide clients a value-added service that offers assurance that their property’s indoor environment has been assessed for contaminants and toxins
Ready to get started?
Once you’ve purchased your yogi-go, you’re ready to go!
Here’s what you’ll get in your starter kit:
- Marketing materials, including home buyer brochures and opt-out forms
- Cooperative advertising and/or referral opportunities
- Volume discounts, including 5% off all future orders
- Product demos and online training
- Our quarterly e-newsletter
As a program member, you get special pricing on all Live Pure products. This enables you to offer your clients complete home air and water assessments, or a la carte pricing based on their needs.
We recommend doing a complete air and water assessment to both maximize profits and to give home buyers the most complete results.
For volume pricing or to learn more about the program, just call us at 603-319-8414 x7.
Ahead of the curve, adding value
Many home inspectors don’t offer environmental testing, so your business is on the leading edge when you join. Our program helps you increase your client base and grow your business.
Adding indoor air and water quality testing to your inspection ensures home buyers get a complete understanding of their new home’s living environment – something especially important to new parents, allergic or asthmatic individuals, and green living enthusiasts.
Plus, happy clients tell their friends, which means more referrals!